June 19 2021
Bodegues Sumarroca Group aspires to offer products and services of the highest quality. In this regard, the conduct of its staff and all participants in the value chain must respond to and accommodate the current legislation and the ethical and corporate social responsibility principles and, in particular in labour matters, human rights and respect for the environment.
Therefore, Bodegues Sumarroca Group understands it is essential that this message is transmitted clearly to the third parties it does business with, so that they formally commit to the regulations and principles set out in the Supplier Code of Ethics.
Access the Supplier
The Supplier Code of Ethics is applicable to Suppliers that wish to enter into contracts with the companies of Bodegues Sumarroca Group. Its express acceptance is an essential condition for starting any commercial relationship.
GOVERNING PRINCIPLES OF BODEGUES SUMARROCA GROUP
The governing principles that define the ethical behaviour of Bodegues Sumarroca Group and its relationship with its Suppliers are the following:
- All their activity will be conducted in an ethical and responsible manner.
- Anyone who directly or indirectly maintains a working, economic, social or industrial relationship with the Group will be treated fairly and respectfully.
- All their activity will be conducted in a manner that is respectful of the environment.
PRINCIPLES OF ACTION FOR SUPPLIERS
The Suppliers of Bodegues Sumarroca Group are subject to the principles of action set out below, and that are set out in the Supplier Code of Ethics.
- Respect for the law, human rights and ethical values
- Exemplary compliance with the law
- Business ethics and transparent management
- Good working practices
- Commitment to environmental protection
- Quality and safety of the product and food safety
- Fairness in the management of food crises
- Prevention of food fraud
- Respect for intellectual and industrial property rights
Access the Acceptance Form